Bringing you the same great features of the Sol, but without the bundled heart rate monitor and desktop software. Galileo LUNA is everything you need for an extrodinary underwater experience.
Galileo LUNA is everything you need for an extrodinary underwater experience. It brings you the same great features of the Sol, but without the bundled heart rate monitor and desktop software.
If you want more, two additional features can be added as optional upgrades later (Heart Rate Monitor and Predictive Multi-Gas).
- Hoseless gas integration
- Navigational system with digital compass
- Extra large dot-matrix screen available in 3 display modes
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) optimizes your dive in complete security
- Clear text, multi-language alarms
- Graphic data display
- Galileo’s memory chip can hold over 100 hours of dive profile data and 100 bitmap images as a wreck map the diver can use to orient himself.
- User changeable battery & depth rating
An exclusive UWATEC achievement: the option to update Galileo’s firmware through the infrared interface. You can download upgrade packages over the Internet to get new features and new languages.
LUNA can be upgraded with 2 additional features-available as optional purchases at Scubahaus, these two features can be added quickly via our dedicated section
Heart Rate Monitor upgrade: Galileo’s heart rate monitor, jointly developed with Polar (world leader in the field of heart rate monitors), not only measures and records the heartbeat during the dive but allows the dive computer to factor the intensity of the exercise into the decompression calculation, as it is reported by the diver’s physiology. The HRM is also ideal for Apnea divers, measuring heart rate and sounding an alarm if the heart rate drops below the set level.