Top of the line regulator from Scubapro
The Mark 25 is Scubapro’s top performing balanced piston first stage.
Paired with the high performance air balanced S600 second stage, this combination is the most popular reg setup at Scubahaus.
A great all-around regulator, it adapts to all diving conditions and all diver preferences.
Tune this reg the way you like, it practically does the breathing for you!
MK25 First Stage
- Air balanced flow-through piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 5 on swivel turret
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 825g / 29.1 – DIN 300 592g / 20.9oz
- Air Flow at 200bar: >8500 l/min – 301 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
S600 Second Stage
- Air balanced valve
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Weight: 193g / 6.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1850 l/min – 66 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi